“Everything Paul said during our consultation came to light. Having taken his advice on editing my CV, I got more interviews. His suggestion to use LinkedIn as a job tool got me my new job!” – Carmel
Why is LinkedIn important for Job seekers?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network and growing fast. LinkedIn connects you to contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals. LinkedIn is now a key component for job hunting.
What are the benefits of LinkedIn Training?
– Effective networking to access hidden jobs
– Access employers currently recruiting new staff
– Access valuable information and advice
– Research potential employers and markets
– Increase your online presence
How can we help?
– Provide user training to get you started
– Create an IMPACTFUL LinkedIn profile
– Develop LinkedIn Strategies to maximise returns
– Integrate LinkedIn into your overall job search strategy
For more information on LinkedIn Services
“I had the pleasure of meeting with Paul after I became redundant in December 2009. Paul came highly recommended from several people I had spoken with and I have to say I know now why. Paul is one of the most positive people I have ever met and after several meetings and conversations over the phone he transformed my average CV into a masterpiece – I wondered if we were talking about the same person! Paul gave me excellent interviewing tips as well as helping me set up my LinkedIn profile, a must for any job seeker, however I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first. I was recently successful at landing a job in my career area and I can safely say without Paul’s help I would be still sending out CV’s. I really hope I can be as dedicated in my chosen career as Paul is in his” – CONOR
Need outplacement services?